- called my boss three times to tell him I'm not coming in today (yesterday, the day before)
- emailed my boss lesson plans and promptly stopped worrying about how things would go in the classroom (honestly, right now, I DON'T CARE)
- took a hot bath and realized how uncomfortable our bathtub is. A 15-minute bath can be relaxing, right?
- laid on the couch for approximately 27 hours
- drank a half gallon of oj like it's my job
- verbally charged the soup I was eating to "heal me" (yes, out loud)
- disposed of a box of kleenex
- watched approximately 13 hours of television and movies (more to come) in order to escape the fact that I am miserable and downright sick of being sick
For now, time to hit the couch.